FULL Terms and Conditions (of which instructions form part)
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Chia Bia, 190 Monaghan Road, Armagh, BT 60 4EZ, Northern Ireland
- Open to UK and ROI residents, aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families of Chia Bia, Linwoods, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with the running of this promotion.
- The promotion opens at 00:01 on 28/06/2021. The survey and draw closes at 23:59 on 31/10/21.
- To enter the draw, you must complete the online Chia Bia survey.
- No purchase necessary.
- Internet access required to complete survey and to enter draw.
- Enter online at www.chiabia.com/survey to complete the survey and to enter the draw.
- Entrants must complete the online survey and provide a valid email address.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) from third parties, syndicates, consumer groups or agents will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, invalid, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- The prize fund consists of 2 x Apple Watches (Apple Watch SE, Space Grey Aluminium with Black Sports Band, 40mm).
- All prizes to be taken as stated. There are no alternatives in cash or kind and unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, prizes will be awarded directly to the winners and are not transferable.
- The first two winners drawn at random under independent supervision from all the valid draw entries received will each win 1 x Apple Watch SE.
- Draw will take place within 5 calendar days of the closing date.
- The winners will be notified using the email address provided at the time of entry within 2 calendar days of the draw. Winners must respond to the prize award email within 14 days and provide a valid postal address to which their prize will be posted. Any winner who fails to respond to any of 3 prize award emails sent over a 14-day period will forfeit their prize entitlement and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner drawn at the same time and in the same way as the original. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are the winner.
- There is no involvement in, or implied endorsement of, this promotion by Apple Corporation or any of its subsidiaries.
- Prizes will be posted first class to the winners within 7 days of acceptance of their prize award and the completion of any verification process.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion dates, fulfilment dates or prizes.
- All prize winners may be requested to participate in photographic and other publicity including on the websites & social media sites of Linwoods and Chia Bia.
- The surnames and counties of the prize winners will be posted on Chia Bia’s Facebook page within 14 days of each draw date and will be available for 3 months after the closing date upon email request to email@example.com with “Chia Bia Survey Winners” in the subject line. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- Entrants’ personal details will be used solely for the purposes of administering this promotion and will be destroyed afterwards unless the entrant has specifically requested to receive further information or promotions from Chia Bia. Please note that in arranging delivery of prizes, the promoter will disclose winners’ details to their promotional agency, Elevator Promotional Marketing Limited.
- Data protection: The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your prior consent. Anonymised survey findings will be analysed to better understand Chia Bia’s consumer base and to assist in the brand’s marketing campaigns. You acknowledge that the Promoter may pass such information to its third-party agency, solely for the purposes of administering the promotion. Your personal details will always be kept confidential and in accordance with applicable data protection law. See https://chiabia.com/privacy-policy/.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control only where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address and ID which the entrant must provide within 7 days. Entries that do not comply with the Terms and Conditions or entrants found to be abusing the promotion in any way will be disqualified. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any persons found to be acting in a manner designed to give themselves or others an unfair advantage in this promotion or in a manner designed to undermine the spirit or purpose of this promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on NI law and the Courts of NI will have exclusive jurisdiction.