A colourful bowl of fruit, chia seeds, almond butter and milk which is so simple to make! It also tastes amazing!
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Servings – 1
- 100g frozen blueberries
- 60g frozen raspberries
- 60g frozen strawberries
- 120g frozen banana chunks or slices
- 100ml coconut milk or milk of choice
- 2 tbsp Chia Bia Chia & Blueberry Mix
- 1 tbsp natural almond butter
- Blend together all ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor until smooth.
- Serve topped with a little more of the Chia Bia Chia & Blueberry Mix, seeds, coconut and fresh berries.