A no-bake chewy chocolate-rich cookie! Mainly made of coconut but laced with chia seeds which help to bind the cookie ingredients together and also add a delicious surprise crunch!
Preparation Time – 15 minutes + 1 hour minimum setting time
Servings – 10 -12
- 60g smooth almond butter or peanut butter
- 80g coconut oil, melted
- 60ml maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 30g raw cacao powder
- 150g unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsp Chia Bia Whole Chia Seeds
- Mix together the almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Add the cacao powder and whisk until smooth and well combined.
- Then fold in the chia seeds and coconut. Set to one side for 10 minutes.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Use a small ice cream scoop to create 10 – 12 mounds.
- Place them on the baking tray as you make them.
- Then place the tray into the fridge for at least one hour. Store in the fridge.