We have veganised the viral Yoghurt Toast recipe and it is so delicious!
The secret to vegan Yoghurt Toast is using a blend of chickpea flour and Chia Bia Milled Chia Seeds to recreate the texture the egg would usually give.
Ingredients (Makes 2 slices)
– 2 thick slices bread
– 1/2 cup vegan Greek yoghurt
– 1 tsp chickpea flour
– 2 tbsp Chia Bia Milled Chia Seeds
– 2 tbsp maple syrup
– 1/2 tsp cinnamon
– 1/8 tsp turmeric
– Pinch salt
– Berries for topping: blueberries and sliced strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 190C and line a small baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, stir together the yoghurt, chickpea flour, milled chia seeds, cinnamon, maple syrup, vanilla and turmeric for colour.
- Flatten the insides of your bread slices, then pour in the custard mixture. Top with berries and place on the baking tray in the oven to cook for 12-15 minutes.
Try another baking recipe, Chia Banana Pancakes