This Chocolate Chia Smoothie Bowl recipe by Peachy Palate is sure to satisfy any chocolate craving…but in a healthy way! Full of nutritious ingredients making it a guilt free treat!
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Servings – 1
- 150g frozen banana chunks
- 50g frozen avocado chunks
- 80 – 125ml oat milk or milk of choice
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp smooth almond or hazelnut butter
- 1 tbsp Chia Bia Milled or Whole Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 2 tbsp unflavoured collagen powder or protein powder of choice (optional)
- Blend together all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Pour into your bowl of choice and grab your favourite spoon. Top with cacao nibs, chia seeds, coconut flakes and berries, or whatever you fancy!