This refreshing and nutritious smoothie bowl would be a perfect Summer breakfast or snack! It’s also super easy to make if you have a blender on hand!
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Servings – 1
- 100g plain or vanilla yogurt of choice
- 100ml milk or non dairy alternative of choice
- 100g frozen banana slices or chunks
- 200g frozen strawberries, slightly thawed
- 1 tbsp Chia Bia Milled Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- Granola, berries, coconut flakes, Chia Bia Whole Chia Seeds, bee pollen (for topping)
- Blend together yogurt, banana, strawberries, milk, honey and Milled Chia Seeds in a high speed blender.
- Add 2 tbsp (60ml) water or non dairy milk if the smoothie is too thick for your liking.
- Use the tamper for your blender to push the ingredients down while blending to keep it thick and avoid needing to add more liquid.
- Serve topped with granola, berries, coconut, bee pollen, Whole Chia Seeds and some nut butter if desired.