These pancakes would be a lovely treat for someone special or even just for yourself! Chocolate indulgence while also keeping it healthy!
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
Servings – 2
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp Chia Bia Milled Chia Seeds
- 100g oat flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 heaped tsp baking powder
- 150ml milk or water
- 80g apple puree or mashed ripe banana
- 1 – 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend together all pancake batter ingredients and set to one side for a few minutes to thicken up.
- Heat a large pan over a medium heat. Grease pan with spray oil.
- Cook 2-3 tbsp of the batter, depending on how big you want your pancakes. Flip when bubbles form and the edges start to set and cook for 2 minutes on the other side.
- Serve pancakes with banana, berries, peanut butter, yogurt, cacao nibs, coconut flakes, granola…or whatever you desire!