A super simple salad! You can enjoy it as is with your side of choice, maybe add some quinoa for a little more substance or changing the mozzarella for feta or goats cheese would also work nicely!
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Servings – 2
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 red grapefruit
- 2 small oranges
- 2 large handfuls of mixed greens of choice
- 1 – 2 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 -2 tsp Chia Bia Whole Chia Seeds
- 100g fresh mozzarella torn or mini mozzarella balls (optional)
For the Dressing
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 heaped tsp Chia Bia Whole Chia Seeds
- ¼ tsp salt to taste
- Whisk together all salad dressing ingredients in a jug or small bowl.
- Assemble salad ingredients. You can peel the oranges and grapefruit by hand, or use a knife so you remove most of the white orange pith.
- Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle over chia seeds and pumpkin seeds to serve. Best served immediately.