Delicious Rhubarb Breakfast Pots
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 2 – 3
- 1 bunch of rhubarb, diced
- 1 punnet of raspberries or 1 cup of frozen raspberries thawed
- 1 – 2 tbsp maple syrup to taste
- 500g Greek yoghurt or yoghurt of choice
- 3 tbsp oats
- 2 tbsp hazelnuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp Milled Chia Bia chia seeds
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Place the rhubarb on a baking tray and roast for 20 minutes. Once cooked let it cool while you prep the granola. You can place it into a bowl and put it in the freezer to speed up the cooling process if desired. If using frozen raspberries the rhubarb will also cool more quickly.
- Mix the rhubarb with the raspberries. If using fresh raspberries, give them a little mash up. Add maple syrup to taste.
- Mix together the oats, milled chia, hazelnuts, and maple syrup in a bowl. Place the mixture in to a pan over a low to medium heat. Toast the mixture for 5 minutes, tossing at least once a minute. Add the coconut and toast for 2 -3 minutes more.
- Allow the granola mixture to cool a little too before assembling your breakfast pots with fruit compote, yoghurt and speedy granola on top.
- Granola mix and fruit compote can be prepared the night before to save on time if desired.